Check in to Babylonstoren in the Cape Winelands for the perfect Valentines celebration during the month of love. It’s the perfect fairy tale setting for romance and whilst you’re there…
- Embark on a sunset drive up the slopes of Simonsberg Mountain, immersing yourselves in the late-afternoon tranquillity of the farm. In the Clouds is a special lookout spot with glorious views of the valley and beautiful Table Mountain in the distance – sit back and sip on a glass of wine.
- Begin your morning together with a relaxing stretch and breathing session in the garden, a ritual designed to start your day on a calming note.
- Take a stroll hand in hand during the daily guided farm walk up Babylonstoren koppie (hill) and through the fruit orchards.
- Share moments of tranquillity with a calming treatment at the Garden Spa. The Arabian-inspired Rasul (mud experience) for two, combined with a duo massage, provides the perfect escape for you and your special someone. Float in the indoor-outdoor pool while admiring the sky through a glass-panelled pitched roof. A sauna, salt room, and heated vitality pools weave a holistic tapestry, enhancing a romantic escape.
- Savour the simplicity of a picnic set up in a secret spot in the garden, relishing the perfect al fresco fiesta.
- Babel, the signature farm-to-fork restaurant, awaits with a seasonal menu guided by the offerings of the garden – a delightful way to share a meal prepared with love. Meanwhile, the Greenhouse Restaurant is the ideal spot to enjoy easy, effortless picnic-style food beneath majestic old oaks.
- Cycle through the vineyards and orchards – a simple yet charming way for lovebirds to explore the abundance of the working farm.
- Find serenity at the farm dam as you enjoy a canoe ride, sharing quiet moments on the water.
- At the Tasting Room, you can overlook beautiful vineyards and the iconic Babylonstoren conical hill. This spot is perfect for sharing a delicious snack platter while you taste your way through the farm’s range of wines, creating an intimate experience that lingers on the palate.